Wednesday 21 January 2015

HIP HOP (and other adventures)

14.  I married my hobby-buddy

Yes. Hip hop! This last weekend, we went to a beginner's street (hip hop) dance class together. Together?? As in he went too? Yes. :) I went because he'd found the class and told me about it, and I love hip hop music and I love dance, so I was excited to go, but I didn't realize he was coming with me until that morning. What an amazing husband. I had the time of my life and he found it less bad than he'd thought and much better than other types of dancing we've tried before. So back again we go this week!

We have looked up some other adventures to try out as well, for getting healthy and out there, and for taking advantage of the incredible access we have to new activities while affiliated with a University. Archery, shooting, horseback riding, sailing, basketball, volleyball, and first aid are all on the list, and we shall see what we end up doing. I like being married to David because he's a great buddy - he encourages me to get out of the house when I'm low and gets us to try new things. A hobby-buddy. That's who I married. And a great one at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment